Saturday, September 15, 2012

Update 9/15/2012 - School and Liberty

Hello readers!

 Sorry for the slight inactivity. I will continue to post news pieces and give opinions on them as I can. College classes and homework has taken up a good percentage of my time, and I have been asked to take an even greater role in creating an official local charter of the Libertarian Party.

Since I am in a speech class, I think I will post the speeches here. Kind of as a helpful example for those taking Public Speaking, those looking for speech samples, or generally just interested in a reading a random speech. The first speech will probably be posted Tuesday. It is just a basic introduction speech, but it does have my political, journalistic history, and some self-education discussion within,

Thanks for reading my blog and your continued support!

With Liberty,
- Matt Schnackenberg

No comments:

Post a Comment